In accordance with what God's Word says, we therefore believe:
- In one God, eternally existent in three persons in unity, the Father, the Word (Son) and the Holy Spirit.
(1 John 5:7, Matthew 28:19, 2 Corinthians 13:14, Genesis 1:26)
- In the Holy Scriptures as originally given by God which are divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy, and the only
supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
(2 Timothy 3:16, 1 Corinthians 2:13)
- In our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His
bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatory work, and His personal return in power, and glory.
(John 1:1, 14, Matthew 1:21-23, 1 Peter 1:19, John 2:11, 22, John 11:25, John 14:6, Acts 1:1-3, 8-11, Acts 2:22-24, Acts 4:33, Romans 4:24, Romans 5:8, Romans 6:23, 1 Corinthians 5:7, Hebrews 7:25, Matthew 24:30, Matthew 26:64, Mark 13:26)
- In the salvation (redemption and healing) of lost and sinful people by grace (not by works), by the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, through repentance and faith
and regeneration by the Holy Spirit, and in the perfect and sufficient work of Christ by which we obtain remission of sins.
(Ephesians. 2:8-9, Hebrews 9:12,22, Romans 5:11)
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto resurrection of damnation.
(John 5:29, Acts 24:15, 2 Corinthians 5:10)
- In the creation, test, fall, and spiritual depravity of man as recorded in Genesis.
(Romans 5:12,18, Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23)
- In the necessity of water baptism by full immersion in the Name of the eternal Godhead, in order to fulfill the command of the Lord Jesus Christ
(Matthew 28:19, Acts 2:36-38, Acts 19:1-5)
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a real experience, at or subsequent to salvation, with the scriptural evidence, namely, speaking in other tongues as the
Spirit gives utterance. The Holy Spirit indwelling every believer enables them to live a holy life to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
(Acts 2:1-4, Acts 8:14-17, Acts 10:44-46, Acts 19:6)
- In the operation of the gifts of the Spirit as manifested in the early Church.
(1 Corinthians chapters 12-14)
- In the healing of the body by Divine power, or Divine healing in its various aspects as practiced in the early Church
(Acts 4:30, Romans 8:11, 1 Corinthians 12:9, James 5:14)
- In the table of the Lord, commonly called the communion or the Lord's supper, for believers.
(Matthew 26:26-28,1 Corinthians 11:23-32)
- In the reality and personality of the devil and eternal judgment in the lake of fire for the devil and his angels
(Matthew 25:41, Revelation 20:10)
- In eternal life for believers, (John 3:16, John 5:24) and eternal damnation for the unbelievers.
(Matthew 25:44-46, Mark 9:43-48, 2 Thessalonians 1:7-9, Revelation 20:10-15)
- In the unity in the Spirit of all true believers, the Church, the Body of Christ.
- That there is one true universal Church, made up of genuine Christian believers, but this one universal Church is also composed
of many local churches in given localities. These churches are under the sovereign headship of the Lord Jesus Christ, exercising autonomous government
under Him, administering all its local affairs and ministry, as well as the propagation of the Gospel.
(Matthew 16:18, Matthew 18:15-20, Acts 15:22)
- In being planted in a local Church.
(Psalm 1:1-3, Psalm 92:13, Hebrews 10:25)
- In the privilege and responsibility of wise stewardship of all that God has given, including the practice of giving Tithes to a local Church; a Tenth (10% of gross and all increase).
(Genesis 14:18-20, Genesis 28:22, Leviticus 27:32, Proverbs 3:9, Malachi 3:10, Mark 12:17, Luke 11:42, Hebrews 7:1-4)
- In giving Offerings.
(2 Corinthians 9:7, Exodus 35:5, Ezra 2:68-69)
- In giving to the Gospel.
(2 Corinthians 9:10-12, Philippians 4:15)
- In giving to the needy.
(Proverbs 19:17, Matthew 25:40, 2 Corinthians 9:9, James 1:27, Acts 10:1-4)
- The covenant of marriage is the union of a man and a woman who have voluntarily entered into a loving, committed and exclusive relationship.
(1 Corinthians 7:2, Ephesians 5:25, 31-33)
- That God ordains Government, and the powers that be are ordained as ministers of God to us for good. We shall assist our government and its leaders consistent with our faith in the Scriptures as Christian citizens. We exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
(Romans chapter 13) (1 Timothy 2:1-2)